Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Whispers

2 posters

I Hate Everything About You [Sign Up Sheet]

VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

I Hate Everything About You [Sign Up Sheet] Empty I Hate Everything About You [Sign Up Sheet]

Post  VampyresProductions Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:55 am

Post moved. See "Member Discussions."

Last edited by VampyresProductions on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    FumaJin
    FumaJin

I Hate Everything About You [Sign Up Sheet] Empty Re: I Hate Everything About You [Sign Up Sheet]

Post  FumaJin Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:39 am

*scratches head* I'm just wondering, why is the Sign Up Sheet in the Member Discussion section?

Anyways, since I'm here I might as well claim a part *looks around with a slight grin*
    May I have part 3, please ^^
    Also *shake fist angrily* Curse you Mike! How dare you take Viktor ;P (it seems I have to change the pair I was going to work with...)
    How about Dracula (Bram Stoker's) and Louis (IwtV), although Dracula/Akasha sounds nice too but I don't think I'll be able to do them justice ^^'
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

I Hate Everything About You [Sign Up Sheet] Empty Re: I Hate Everything About You [Sign Up Sheet]

Post  VampyresProductions Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:10 am

FumaJin wrote:*scratches head* I'm just wondering, why is the Sign Up Sheet in the Member Discussion section?

Anyways, since I'm here I might as well claim a part *looks around with a slight grin*
    May I have part 3, please ^^
    Also *shake fist angrily* Curse you Mike! How dare you take Viktor ;P (it seems I have to change the pair I was going to work with...)
    How about Dracula (Bram Stoker's) and Louis (IwtV), although Dracula/Akasha sounds nice too but I don't think I'll be able to do them justice ^^'

Thank you for notifying me Fuma!! XD I had no idea! I'll go remove this one/post a new one in the Sign Up Section ;P

And don't change your pairing! I'll change mine! Who did you want to use? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:22 am