Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Whispers

4 posters

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU - SIGN UP SHEET

VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU - SIGN UP SHEET  Empty I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU - SIGN UP SHEET

Post  VampyresProductions Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:12 am

This MEP will be focused on the relationship between a vampire and his or her maker (the one who turned them into a vampire)

Not all relationships HAVE to be canon, but one character HAS to already be a vampire. For example, you can take a human character and pair that person with a vampire. The human that you used MUST eventually become a vampire in your part, and your other character's fledgling.

Also, Vampire/Vampire (non-canon) relationships are allowed. For example, Josef (from Moonlight) can be used as Sophie-Anne's (from True Blood) maker.

Same sex relationships are allowed. The other rules are as follows:

1) Use a watermark
    2) Not everyone should use canon relationship (there aren't enough vampire/fledgling relationships to go around)
    3) Your part has to follow the song lyrics. The bond between vampire and maker is a strong, often tumultuous and violent one. But at the same time, it can be loving... even caring. Play with emotions.
    4) NO TEXTURES OF ANY KIND. No textures, frames, zip. Colorings are allowed.
    5) The deadline is Novermber 1st. No exceptions.
    6) This is a dark themed MEP. As a result, try not to use effects like glow or anything of that nature on your part. If you use glow to increase the quality of your clips, try soft contrast and/or fill light instead.
    7) MASKING. IS. NECESSARY FOR CROSSOVERS/AU RELATIONSHIPS. Try to make your part as realistic as possible!
    Have fun with it! Vampires and their makers have such fascinating relationships!

**No Twilight.

Part 1: sendspace.com m3uj4l

Part 2: sendspace.com v6x8f1

Part 3: sendspace.com s9c0o9 (Fumajin Louis x Dracula)

Part 4: sendspace.com hp6fwn (Vampyresproductions Eric x Viktor)

Part 5: sendspace.com exxmkb

Part 6: sendspace.com 5fsefb

Part 7: sendspace.com 21zs31

Part 8: sendspace.com jaqfad

Part 9: sendspace.com lkcjh5

Part 10: sendspace.com gwk44i
    sparkledbeauty
    sparkledbeauty

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU - SIGN UP SHEET  Empty Re: I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU - SIGN UP SHEET

Post  sparkledbeauty Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Mikey mooo, none of the download links work mehh!! I would however like to use Lestat and Marius! (IWTV and QOTD) and like I said before it'd be good to use the Lestat from QOTD as well to show a younger Lestat Smile
    Maracllea
    Maracllea

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU - SIGN UP SHEET  Empty Re: I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU - SIGN UP SHEET

Post  Maracllea Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:13 am

hey Razz
    can i take part 7? Lestat[QOFD] and Katherine [the vampire diares-she's a bad one] Very Happy
    sparkledbeauty
    sparkledbeauty

Post  sparkledbeauty Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:01 am

Ahh got it to work Smile Can I have part 6 please with Lestat x Marius (QOTD crossed with IWTV)
    MadMadameMe
    MadMadameMe

Post  MadMadameMe Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Could I take Part 9 with Angel/Darla from Buffy?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 pm