Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Whispers

2 posters

I HAVE FULL VERSION WHY DOES IT ALWAYS CRAP ON ME AFTER 30 DAYS!

PFXProductions
    PFXProductions

I HAVE FULL VERSION WHY DOES IT ALWAYS CRAP ON ME AFTER 30 DAYS! Empty I HAVE FULL VERSION WHY DOES IT ALWAYS CRAP ON ME AFTER 30 DAYS!

Post  PFXProductions Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:59 am

IT never saw the Number day one..it always show back up number..
    but when I call tech help they say dont do over phone anymore go to the website, but the website never works for me when give all it acts for it always comes back as an error so I always have reset my computer evey 30days
    thankfully I have restore disc..and dont have fully redo windows but still sucks A-HOLE!
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

I HAVE FULL VERSION WHY DOES IT ALWAYS CRAP ON ME AFTER 30 DAYS! Empty Re: I HAVE FULL VERSION WHY DOES IT ALWAYS CRAP ON ME AFTER 30 DAYS!

Post  VampyresProductions Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:58 am

:O That's so unusual!! I don't understand why on earth it would do that. I can only imagine that some part of the program has an error or something, but really, that's all I can say Sad
    PFXProductions
    PFXProductions

I HAVE FULL VERSION WHY DOES IT ALWAYS CRAP ON ME AFTER 30 DAYS! Empty Re: I HAVE FULL VERSION WHY DOES IT ALWAYS CRAP ON ME AFTER 30 DAYS!

Post  PFXProductions Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 am

Yea it was faulty day one..

for you know SV has serial number..and back one if first doesn't work well..never worked always had to use back up one..then one day..backup one took shit on me..it said 30 days and am WHAT THE FUCK!!! I Have the real version!! What heck..!? So I went to site get to code..it give all the these "Type[many numbers)error
    So I go on phone they say we dont do it over the phone anymore, use the site and am..Like all nicely, but was slowly losing it for I repated myself ten times and they wort getting it.."Fine..but I keep telling your website isnt working..and what you told me do..isnt working am getting all type error messages..!" then just hang up on them when he started to talk down to me..like I redated who couldnt use their site then I found out windows vesta only works for site or windows 7 which I DONT HAVE! I have XP..HMM!!!

So I have to reset my computer every 30 days thank god I have restore disc not to have redo windows..But just so hmm! >_<..ehehe

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:02 pm