Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Whispers

+2
VampyresProductions
cloudednightfall
6 posters

Introductions :)

Introductions :) Empty Hey =]

Post  Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:43 am

Hello to you all!

I'm Rachel, I'm 17 (18 in Feb!) and I live in England. I'm in my last year of sixth form and I'm going to uni in September/October to study History. I began vidding in July (...I think) last year and I love it, I don't do any artistic stuff at school (biology, maths, history!) so it's my outlet Wink

Looking forward to vidding with you all! =D

Introductions :) Empty Re: Introductions :)

Post  Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:12 am

Hello everyone!! Tis I, Marf! (or whatever it is you choose to call me) XD
    I'm a 19 year old college student from Chicago, studying science. And i love editing! :3 It's such a fun way to express your imagination and emotions! Like Pahn said, it's like its own kind of art! Very Happy
    Oh, and I've been editing for about a year now.
    X3

Can't wait for this epic studio to start!
    bounce
    cloudednightfall
    cloudednightfall

Post  cloudednightfall Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:54 am

Ello, I'm Gabriella and I'm 14 (I'll be 15 in August.) I live in Ohio, I'll be a freshman in High school this fall. I love to read and write short stories. Smile I'm apprentice for a photographer at the moment. xD I've been editing video for nearly four years now.

I can't wait to start working with everyone. tongue
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Post  VampyresProductions Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:45 am

I am the nefarious Michael! *waves fingers in motion suggesting ghostly-ness*
    I am also the crypt keeper... meaning I wrote all of those deliciously witty descriptions under the forum categories. Wink

Well umm... I have been editing for the better part of two years... I enjoy reading and writing amongst other things... I am obsessively fanatical regarding anything related to vampyres... and Suspect the dark, gothic genre in general. Ask me any question. I dare you. Twisted Evil
    FumaJin
    FumaJin

Post  FumaJin Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:19 am

*comes out from the coffin* Introductions :) 0116_by_Adsero
    Good evening to all.
    I apologize for my late appearance but I had to finish some papers...
    My birth name is Vanya but feel free to call me by user name Wink I can't remember exactly when I started my attempts to edit, I only know that it gives me a great pleasure and excuse to watch some movies over and over again Rolling Eyes
    I always been fascinated by the stories about vampires, werewolfs and all the other wonderful creatures of the night Introductions :) I_has_Alien (sorry, it's the only one I have, but I think you got the idea) I like almost all weird stuff Introductions :) 8a...and I'm out of ideas what to write
    VampyresProductions wrote:Ask me any question. I dare you. Twisted Evil
    OK?! *grin* "Croc-skin... buttercream... buttercream... croc-skin... buttercream...What size is the waist? Let's go in!"
    Now seriously: Do you have a favorite version of Dracula (since there are so many different interpretations) Have you read all of Anne Rice books? And if I ask you very nicely will you give me the keys to the crypt ^_~
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Post  VampyresProductions Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:53 am

Well, umm... too many questions!! *implodes*
    Lol
    But, my favorite film version of Dracula is the film that was directed by Francis Ford Coppola. :3
    Well, I've read all of the vampire chronicles, most of the Mayfair Witches series... and umm... Merrick. Otherwise, I didn't read her books that are unrelated to vampires/witches.
    And *slaps wrist* No, not until you've finished ALL of your blood pudding. *eyes plate* You still have a lot left. Twisted Evil
    Razz

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 am

I have a question for you mike, what's smexyer, vampires or dragons Smile
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Post  VampyresProductions Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:48 am

Wizardsfirstrule wrote:I have a question for you mike, what's smexyer, vampires or dragons Smile

Wow, that is quite a difficult questions.
    Being a vampire lover, I'd have to say vampires are, but dragons are QUITE smexy in their own right. xD

Post  Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:36 am

My name is Faye

I'm 16, I live in the Chicago area. I try to vid as often as I possibly can because I enjoy doing it so much. I've been vidding Charmed, Harry Potter, Star Trek, Underworld, and Final Fantasy...I hope to expand my horizons a bit more. I'm a bit of a vampire fantaic (waaay before Twilight came out...Twilight kinda ruined vampires). When I'm not vidding, I'm reading, writing, or drawing...or doing homework (high school sucks majorly).

Post  Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:44 am

[quote=Wow, that is quite a difficult questions.
    Being a vampire lover, I'd have to say vampires are, but dragons are QUITE smexy in their own right. xD[/quote]

lol i can except that answer, though dragons will always win in my mindXD
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Post  VampyresProductions Sat May 01, 2010 12:34 am

Well hi there!! We're delighted to have you here Very Happy Let me fetch you a warm glass of blood and lead you to your own little section of the crypt. Wink

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 3:08 am

VampyresProductions wrote:Well hi there!! We're delighted to have you here Very Happy Let me fetch you a warm glass of blood and lead you to your own little section of the crypt. Wink

Mike and his midnight posts... *grumble*.... lol.... stop sneaking out of your house young man!! ; O
    FumaJin
    FumaJin

Post  FumaJin Thu May 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Hi there Jenny *waves*
    Just thought I'd stop by and say "Hello","Nice to meet you", and "Welcome" ^_^
    Hope to work with you soon Smile
    MadMadameMe
    MadMadameMe

Post  MadMadameMe Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:21 am

...I'm your (girl)friend now, Freddy. lol!

Hey, there! I'm Brittiny. I live in Arizona and, yes, I'm dying right now. I come from a long line of vampires of the Classical School. Lord Ruthwen is my idol. Sort of. When I'm not fangirling Dracula anyhow. When I'm not vidding, I write freelance fantasy novels. Or being a general geek.
    FumaJin
    FumaJin

Post  FumaJin Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Hi Brittiny and Welcome =D
    Glad to see you've join the undead side Wink
    Hope you'll have a good time here ^_^
    xvampiireheart
    xvampiireheart

Post  xvampiireheart Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:50 am

Hello Guys, I have just joined this divine group and I'm so HAPPY because you are an AMAZING team Smile
    I'm a big fan of every members I love you
    Your videos blow me away always, the dark side is fantastic *Dark Vador's Breath*
    Well, I'm going to make a small presentation.
    My name is Charlène, I'm french and as my nickname indicates it I'm a vampire *no joke Razz*.
    I live at night and I LOVE the blood, I'm not a vegetarian as these stupid vampires of Twilight Mad
    I'm absolutely of Villains, of Disney, of Cinema and Music.
    Moreover, I love Photography, Making AMV's, Drawing, Reading, Dreaming...
    My model is Tim Burton and my favorite actor is Johnny Depp!! They're my world to me.
    Oooh and Joker is my hero *R.I.P HEATH LEDGER Crying or Very sad*
    I'm against animal cruelty and I hate the sun, I'm a little bit psychopathic but I kill only people who I don't love then don't worry you (It's not my fault, It's my Daddy Freddy Krueger and his education) ; I'm kind Laughing

And to finish, I'm really impatient to work with you I love you
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Post  VampyresProductions Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 am

Oh, sweet darkness! We're so glad to have you here. Very Happy
    I can't wait to work with you, and I am positive the others feel the same way. So please, find yourself a dusty little corner of the crypt, I'll fetch you a glass of warm blood, and make yourself at home. Very Happy
    FumaJin
    FumaJin

Post  FumaJin Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:22 am

Like I said in the other thread "Hi, Charlène and of course Welcome" =)
    Glad to have you on board.Hope you have fun here ^_^
    How should we write you on the channel (pick a character).If we're still doing that, that is *looks at Mike* Are we Mike?

Oh, and Mike one more thing - make that a double - you never gave me a glass of blood (only pudding) ;p
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Post  VampyresProductions Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:18 am

FumaJin wrote:Like I said in the other thread "Hi, Charlène and of course Welcome" =)
    Glad to have you on board.Hope you have fun here ^_^
    How should we write you on the channel (pick a character).If we're still doing that, that is *looks at Mike* Are we Mike?

Oh, and Mike one more thing - make that a double - you never gave me a glass of blood (only pudding) ;p

Indeed we are my dear! I already asked her, and she's chosen to be represented by Selene. I just neglected to change it until now XDD

Oh mai, I DID forget. XD *gets you one too*
    gothfilth666
    gothfilth666

Post  gothfilth666 Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:35 am

Hii!!! lol looks like I have to introduce myself lol!
    I'm Jean-Philipe and I live in Canada(Quebec) I'll go back to school study about computers and also about video productions,I'd love to work in that Very Happy
    For now,I work xD that's why I'm often busy xD
    I enjoy editing a lot because I can use my imagination,let go everything,it's a way to show my passion of movies and musics and make art Very Happy
    I'm very glad to have joined this MEP group and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun!!!! and make EPIC videos!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:37 am