Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Whispers

Sony Vegas updates are eviiiiillll..

cloudednightfall
    cloudednightfall

Sony Vegas updates are eviiiiillll.. Empty Sony Vegas updates are eviiiiillll..

Post  cloudednightfall Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:54 am

While editing today, my sv said that it had a new update and that I should download it. Well, I did and this is what happens when I try to open sv now. Sad

Sony Vegas updates are eviiiiillll.. Proble13

Sony Vegas updates are eviiiiillll.. Proble14

Sony Vegas updates are eviiiiillll.. Proble15

Sony Vegas updates are eviiiiillll.. Empty Re: Sony Vegas updates are eviiiiillll..

Post  Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:07 am

There is a setting in Vegas when you first install it, and you have to disable the setting. Even people with a paid version of Vegas have to pay for updates. Anyway, it's called Net Notify. If you install any updates, it will disable Vegas Pro because of the way that you had to install it to disable the trial version ;D So what you have to do is uninstall vegas pro completely, delete any program folders, then try to reinstall and re-cr@ck it. It won't delete project files. And then once it reinstalls and if the cr@ck works, then click options-preferences and uncheck "Net Notify" option. this option is merely the way they try to keep people who cr@ck from getting the software, not that it ever works. =3 The 'updates' really don't do much for it, until they release a new version.
    cloudednightfall
    cloudednightfall

Sony Vegas updates are eviiiiillll.. Empty Re: Sony Vegas updates are eviiiiillll..

Post  cloudednightfall Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:53 am

It didn't work. DX

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 am

cloudednightfall wrote:It didn't work. DX

Oh jesus... I'm going to have to post the extremely long tutorial on how to reinstall Vegas =3
    cloudednightfall
    cloudednightfall

Post  cloudednightfall Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:21 am

Sorry. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:54 pm