Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Whispers

2 posters

Adding DARK Videogames to our allowed footages =D

Adding DARK Videogames to our allowed footages =D Empty Adding DARK Videogames to our allowed footages =D

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:38 am

We can also use dark videogames, I don't see why we can't add them in. Fatal Frame and BloodRayne are two that I know of. I'm going to change my mascot to Rayne.
    cloudednightfall
    cloudednightfall

Adding DARK Videogames to our allowed footages =D Empty Re: Adding DARK Videogames to our allowed footages =D

Post  cloudednightfall Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:27 am

Would the Silent Hill games also be allowed? They're very dark games. o_O

Adding DARK Videogames to our allowed footages =D Empty Re: Adding DARK Videogames to our allowed footages =D

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:31 am

cloudednightfall wrote:Would the Silent Hill games also be allowed? They're very dark games. o_O

Oh yesh, anything in the genre, except ridiculously silly zombie ones. 8D I like Resident Evil for example but some of the genre has very cheesy monsters 8D
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Post  VampyresProductions Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:58 am

Oh mai, how can I count the ways in which this studio has become hawter and hawter? 8DDD

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:00 am

VampyresProductions wrote:Oh mai, how can I count the ways in which this studio has become hawter and hawter? 8DDD

*fans self*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:38 am