Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Whispers

MY NEW COUPLE!

PFXProductions
    PFXProductions

MY NEW COUPLE! Empty MY NEW COUPLE!

Post  PFXProductions Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:36 am

heh my new couple lol
    MY NEW COUPLE! FScopy-1

Preview-Am loving this so far, and to all people yes Flamette is of age, she is 17 and in his era 17 was allowed..to court, even for their age differences..for when your 19...Its like really pushing it, and you would be "on the shelve" as the saying goes, very soon! But also, Flame is my first character, who wants nothing to do with the Bad Guy..but she does pity him..

I know need to stop using Rachel for all my characters..BUT GOD I LOVE HER!!!

She originally was cast as my Counterpart/Alter Ego[Novel character I shall never finishing reading sigh]Hench who's shes playing in this video..
    -----------
    Scrooge, still didn't heed the 3 Ghosts of X-mas' warning and he acted all cheerful and nice blah blah it was all an act..But soon returned back to his normal-self..some what..But still ever weary..now that they rattled his cage..And Death[WHO STILL SAY was the 3rd Ghost of X-mas nods]

Warned scrooge, that if you dose not clean up your act..He shall die, quite soon..To his displeasure it was all ruse..But he knew the Reaper was coming and anyone who knows..In folk-lore can challenge him to a game of chess. rarely do morals win..But he wins..allowing at less 2O more good years..or so. He merely collects, normally...but there are rare times. Its in the faith's hands what happens. What will be, will be. If he gets sick/murder..what ever 20 was just what he hoped for..he cant decide what will happen...He just has to sit and wait much to his displeasure..

But, however..the work does go on..and around new years new souls are at the reaping..and he send his daughte. He still a tad. angry at how a mere Mortal..And one so cunny..as himself..Beat him So, even Death isn't up to such an easy task of reaping waryrd souls..or souls refuse to think they are dead..So he sends flamette instead She is his daughter, she learned the ways of the scythe and fighting hand to hand or magic one on one..But she rarely wishes to do this Just so painfully sad..But..scrooge, Out of good will..or whatever goes to visit Marley's grave only to see her, at the grave, looking for lost souls and where she is hiding, while she does her work..Then for reason, unknown she puts fear in his heart and strange feeling that he as seen her somewhere else..when oddly she but stranger and he knows it..

Clearly now scared for his life..realizing, she must be one of the reaper's underlings..here working and he has infeared and no doubt will anger her master..and the versions must be his friendly warning again,.to get ready for your end..thinking how horrid the reaper as fooled and tricked him..You can never cheat the reaper...

So against this better judgment he finds a book on witch craft and how to summon things, and how to own and control them. And Magically calls forth Flame as her bond to his will..Realizing quickly she is the Reaper's own child..Daughter...How Lovely he may be able to use, her to this atavage..maybe a life of immortally..if he gives her back in one piece?

This was MadMadmeMe add on...[Just posted how she wort it..no story summery, just references]

You've mentioned that Flame doesn't seem to enjoy the reaping. What if she's supposed to spy on Scrooge, since he's managed to cheat Death and win the game? Death isn't thrilled at losing, so maybe he wants someone keeping tabs on Scrooge, and he'll trust his daughter to keep a good watch. If that's the case, maybe he can sense her presence and gather a feel that she's somehow connected to Death, and that starts up visions because I doubt it would be healthy for a human to be visited frequently by agents of Death.

With a lot of the witchcraft rituals, you need to know the entity's name before you can bind it to your power. How might he learn her name? Or what if he manages to find the 'Flame' nickname and that works enough to shackle her with weak chains? She's not completely at his command, but still bound enough to be used as leverage. That would also give a way for him to figure out who she truly is, if she's forced to answer his questions. The immortality idea, trading her for extended life, is genius, by the way.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:21 am