Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Whispers

2 posters

Attention Members

VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Attention Members Empty Attention Members

Post  VampyresProductions Sat May 15, 2010 4:06 am

Important Announcement

***** I regret to inform you that Eternia2012 has decided, for personal reasons, to leave the studio, and the editing community as a whole. Therefore, that means I am the sole leader of Nameless Whispers. As leader, I appoint
    Wizardsfirstrule900 as Co-leader (Because you were formerly Assitant Leader, and thereby second in command.) That means that the position of Asst. Leader needs filling as well, so I appoint FumaJin as assistant leader (if, of course, you don't mind Fuma Surprised )

As for our ongoing projects, they will continue as planned. I will fill Pahn's part in "The Howling" mep and I expect you all to hand in your parts by the set deadline. Thank you, and have a nice evening. Smile
    Admin
    Admin

Attention Members Empty Re: Attention Members

Post  Admin Sat May 15, 2010 7:54 am

Do not fail to remember the studio's YouTube page. The password for it is namelesswhispers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NamelesWhispers

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:08 am