Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Whispers

3 posters

NEW PROJECT

VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

NEW PROJECT Empty NEW PROJECT

Post  VampyresProductions Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:52 am

*arm flail* So what doth we all think about starting another mep, after the brilliance of our first? Very Happy

NEW PROJECT Empty Re: NEW PROJECT

Post  Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:29 am

WE shall use this song.

So post ideas of what theme we should do, or what fandoms Smile

Post  Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Hmmm, I was going to say epic themed based on the start of the song- like tense moments and stuff but that wouldn't go with the rest of it.

Am I the only one here who doesn't like Lady Gaga? LOL. I'm hoping I can vid a bit with no singing XD

Post  Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:11 am

awesomesauce X3
    I could try to edit to that epic song! But depending on what media we decide to use i might need to get some footage from somewhere ^.^;;

Post  Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:19 am

xBlackKissx wrote:Hmmm, I was going to say epic themed based on the start of the song- like tense moments and stuff but that wouldn't go with the rest of it.

Am I the only one here who doesn't like Lady Gaga? LOL. I'm hoping I can vid a bit with no singing XD

I like Robin Skouteris, and Lady Gaga both. It was a decision between Mike and I. Another member chose the first song we used. Next time, we'll let another choose. =) I'll be sure to assign an instrumental for you ^^

Post  Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:20 am

DarfMarf wrote:awesomesauce X3
    I could try to edit to that epic song! But depending on what media we decide to use i might need to get some footage from somewhere ^.^;;

What footage do you want to use?

Post  Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:13 am

Eternia2012 wrote:
    DarfMarf wrote:awesomesauce X3

What footage do you want to use?

ummm not sure XD
    i suppose it depends on what we decide we want to do with this next project
    :3

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:36 am

Okay, I will suggest a theme for this video.

I want to make it along the lines of what Robin did with the music videos he mashed up. We can have a dark romance. Perhaps each of us can choose a pairing from our fandom of choice. For example of a bad romance: Sonja and Lucian [canon] because it ends in her death and his exile. If we do this idea, I will use this pairing, haha. I REALLY LOVE their romance, and in fact it's why I did that weird vid with the Henryk Gorecki Symphony No. 3, to capture the emotion. An example of another 'bad romance' - Erika and Kraven [canon]. Or - Claudia and Louis [She has no age, remember that, but it still is BAD]. Or we could all choose a crossover. Such as: Louis and Selene - she would totally beat his ass, but anyway... Haha. So there, that's my idea, and we'll make it colorful to go with the way the music goes from high to low and back. For this video, we could all do a movie or movies, since it helps the flow. Or if we want to use our games and animes, we have all to choose them. If I chose anime, I would just use Pandora Hearts since I'm not too familiar with many others, or I would cross over Rayne into a movie, such as Rayne/Kraven. Get the idea? hahaha. 8D Feedback?

Post  Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:55 am

mmmmmm yes i like this idea :3
    if we are doing movies, would i be able to do Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett? I've actually got access to that footage, plus the end result is Sweeney killing Lovett because she lied to him about his wife he just unknowingly killed and blah blah blah death carnage blah blah...then he being killed shortly after XD so that could maybe fit the idea.
    and if we do anime i might have to do Pandora Hearts too cuz thats the only anime im familiar with that could fit into the studio theme.
    cloudednightfall
    cloudednightfall

Post  cloudednightfall Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:35 am

I'm in love with the idea of Rayne/Kraven. They would be one messed up/ bad ass couple. <3

This song is my favorite from Robin so far. I am very glad we are using it. cheers

Pahn, my computer is coming back within the next few weeks. So I think I may be able to join after all. I am also going to use that virus protection program that you recommended too.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:29 am

I like your idea pahn^^ if we use movies i'll have to to think about the couple i wanna useXD but gosh if we used anime i'd probably do pandora hearts too lol
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Post  VampyresProductions Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:31 am

Oh mai! So many hawt bad romances to choose from! xD
    Hmm, I'll have to think about this one Twisted Evil

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:35 am

Awww!! *megaglomps everyone* I'm glad the idea seemed okay, so yeah, I'll try to do Rayne/Kraven, and yeah Marf, you should do Sweeney/Lovett if you want, we'll skip anime and try to stay with 3d videogame characters and liveaction =] Oh, and we can also use bands, remember that. So for example, I know someone liked to vid Amy Lee with people, so that's an idea.

and Gabi, I'm glad you're getting it back and I hope Norton is better ;D loll

Okay hmm I guess I'll send a reminder email using the Admin account to the members who haven't been here recently, so they know about this discussion ;D

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:09 am

Hey, sorry I haven't been on recently- I'm ill at the moment Sad Love the idea of a bad romance though! I'll have to have a think about who I'm going to use. Maybe Vlad/Anna or Selene/Kraven.

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:10 am

xBlackKissx wrote:Hey, sorry I haven't been on recently- I'm ill at the moment Sad Love the idea of a bad romance though! I'll have to have a think about who I'm going to use. Maybe Vlad/Anna or Selene/Kraven.

Oh no sweety! Get better soon!! *hug* I like your ideas =]

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:00 am

I'm loving this idea. I'd like to use Akasha/Lestat (mostly because I'm still having trouble finding time to recover my lost clips from when my computer crashed). Akasha and Lestat are pretty bad ass, though XD

Post  Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:07 am

MidnightStorm6593 wrote:I'm loving this idea. I'd like to use Akasha/Lestat (mostly because I'm still having trouble finding time to recover my lost clips from when my computer crashed). Akasha and Lestat are pretty bad ass, though XD

HAWWTEST BAD ROMANCE EVER 8D
    FumaJin
    FumaJin

Post  FumaJin Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 pm

I apologize for my absence.Hope I'm not too late to replay Smile

Not a big fan of Lady Gaga but at least the "Requiem for a dream" makes it interesting and intensive Wink
    Although I haven't got the slightest idea about a pairing or footage...but I'm sure something will hit me sooner or later ^_^
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Post  VampyresProductions Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:06 pm

FumaJin wrote:I apologize for my absence.Hope I'm not too late to replay Smile

Not a big fan of Lady Gaga but at least the "Requiem for a dream" makes it interesting and intensive Wink
    Although I haven't got the slightest idea about a pairing or footage...but I'm sure something will hit me sooner or later ^_^

As long as you choose a hawt pairing, we'll allow it ;DDD
    Come on Fuma, *cough* Viktor/Akasha *cough*
    *whistles*
    FumaJin
    FumaJin

Post  FumaJin Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:07 am

VampyresProductions wrote:As long as you choose a hawt pairing, we'll allow it ;D
    hawt pairing search in progress...
    Haha, great minds think alike, Mike but as far as I read, Akasha is already claimed by MidnightStorm.So I have to think of another ^_~

Post  Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:54 am

FumaJin wrote:
    VampyresProductions wrote:As long as you choose a hawt pairing, we'll allow it ;D
    hawt pairing search in progress...
    Haha, great minds think alike, Mike but as far as I read, Akasha is already claimed by MidnightStorm.So I have to think of another ^_~

You can pair Akasha with another person =) That's something I forgot to mention, I guess ~ lol.
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Post  VampyresProductions Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:56 am

Oh hmm I need to think about who I'm using...
    I claim Lestat(Queen of the Damned) and Erika (Underworld) *growls and guards*

Oh!! I just had a thought, since I am using Lestat, and so is someone else, and Fuma is using Akasha, and so is someone else, we should try to intertwine our respective bad romances to make them seem... well, badder *never again* ;D

What I mean is, if we try to make our parts that have the same characters more cohesive, their relationships will seem more complex, and therefore suit the idea of a Bad Romance more. XD

Just saying... Razz *goes to bed* I'm sure this won't make any sense when I read THIS in the morning, but thank god for the post editing tool *shudders at self*

Last edited by VampyresProductions on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupidity... umm... yesh... I'll go with that excuse ;))

Post  Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:27 am

VampyresProductions wrote:Oh hmm I need to think about who I'm using...
    I claim Lestat(Queen of the Damned) and Erika (Underworld) *growls and guards*

Oh!! I just had a thought, since I am using Lestat, and so is someone else, and Fuma is using Akasha, and so is someone else, we should try to intertwine our respective bad romances to make them seem... well, badder *never again* ;D

What I mean is, if we try to make our parts that have the same characters more cohesive, their relationships will seem more complex, and therefore suit the idea of a Bad Romance more. XD

Just saying... Razz *goes to bed* I'm sure this won't make any sense when I read THIS in the morning, but thank god for the post editing tool *shudders at self*

Right, whatever, we're all doing our parts at once and not one at a time, so it'll turn out how it turns out =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content