Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Whispers

3 posters

Progress Reports for Dead Is the New Alive MEP

Progress Reports for Dead Is the New Alive MEP Empty Progress Reports for Dead Is the New Alive MEP

Post  Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:27 am

This is just a discussion so you guys can drop in and mention if you've started your MEP part or how it's going, and if you need any assistance Smile
    cloudednightfall
    cloudednightfall

Progress Reports for Dead Is the New Alive MEP Empty Re: Progress Reports for Dead Is the New Alive MEP

Post  cloudednightfall Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:54 am

I've started my part and I'm about 22 seconds in to it. Although I'm having a small little problem with finding Erika clips. Neutral

Progress Reports for Dead Is the New Alive MEP Empty Re: Progress Reports for Dead Is the New Alive MEP

Post  Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:59 am

Yeah, Erika is a pain to find. Very Happy lol. Do you have the full version of Underworld with deleted scenes? I do ... I could render and upload them for you if you don't. It's the one with the KravenxErika scene ;O
    cloudednightfall
    cloudednightfall

Post  cloudednightfall Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:27 am

I have the normal one without all the good extras. Sad

That would be very helpful, I must seem like pest asking you to help me all the time. xD

Post  Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:32 am

cloudednightfall wrote:I have the normal one without all the good extras. Sad

That would be very helpful, I must seem like pest asking you to help me all the time. xD

Uhh You do?? I don't recall that.
    okay
    I'll make a list to do tomorrow ;D lol that's first on it. kay?

Post  Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:15 am

Oh guess what?

GABI IS DONE Very Happy

*cracks whip*

affraid lol! flower

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:55 pm

*raises hand* i have...somewhat started! tehee^^

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:03 am

Oh that's fine sweety I haven't finished either :DD

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:35 am

Lol, well, letsee, I had mostly finished my part, but I was gonna add a few more effects and whatnot to make it all smexy and then crash! went the computer...but I should still hopefully get it done soon (I'm shooting for by the end of the weekend)

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:39 am

Hey guys ^^;; How are you doing on your parts? Mish Fumajin is done ^_^ *noms her*

Post  Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:26 am

hmmm i'm like, maybe half way done^^ but now i should finish soon since i got my other meps and beta junk out of the wayXD

Post  Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 am

Immmmmm working on it XD
    I'll try my best to get it done before the deadline!

Post  Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:28 am

Oh my goodness- I need to get a move on...two people finished? Ahhh XD
    To be honest I've spent most my time deleting what I've made Evil or Very Mad

Post  Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:58 am

xBlackKissx wrote:Oh my goodness- I need to get a move on...two people finished? Ahhh XD
    To be honest I've spent most my time deleting what I've made Evil or Very Mad

Don't get too worried about it, if you aren't sure if you like it, maybe send it to me or Mike and see what we think ^^ I'm probably going to mostly do "flow" editing anyway

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:03 am

so...hows the mep going?^^

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Marf isn't done and Mike and I aren't either. Currently I'm preoccupied with fixing all of the problems Ishtora's MEP is having... but I think it is finally straightened out.

Then, I have an MEP intro and part I am doing for a girl on YT named XPinkScorpioX which shouldn't take long... then I'll finish ours. I'm not used to editing with live action on a regular basis which is why it's taking me longer. As for Mike, I have no idea why he isn't done. Very Happy

Post  Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:17 am

i was just curious. it's been so quiet hereXD

Post  Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:22 am

Wizardsfirstrule wrote:i was just curious. it's been so quiet hereXD

Yeah I noticed.

I think our studio died before it opened.
    FumaJin
    FumaJin

Post  FumaJin Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 am

Eternia2012 wrote:I think our studio died before it opened.
    Nah...We just dormancy a little, that's all Wink Or at least I hope so ...

Post  Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:21 am

FumaJin wrote:
    Eternia2012 wrote:I think our studio died before it opened.
    Nah...We just dormancy a little, that's all Wink Or at least I hope so ...

DORMANT;DDDDDDDD
    more like
    STAGNANT.

*coughcough*
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Post  VampyresProductions Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:55 pm

RAWRRRRRR. My part is done *is the good one here* xD TEHEEE xD
    cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

Post  Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:11 am

we need to hunt down MARF! MARRRRRRRFLEEEEEEEEET

Post  Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:03 am

*flies through the door flailing and rolling about*

IM HERE IM HERE!!!
    x.@

I just got back to school, but I've got a lot of time tonight to finally open vegas and finish tweaking my part which is basically done...I'm sorry I fail!
    Sad
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Post  VampyresProductions Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:21 am

DarfMarf wrote:*flies through the door flailing and rolling about*

IM HERE IM HERE!!!
    x.@

I just got back to school, but I've got a lot of time tonight to finally open vegas and finish tweaking my part which is basically done...I'm sorry I fail!
    Sad

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3 It ish awwright Marf ;D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:42 pm