Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our humble abode - check your fangs at the door and sign in Very Happy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Whispers

Render Setting Requirements For MEP

Render Setting Requirements For MEP Empty Render Setting Requirements For MEP

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:40 am

In Vegas, click File and click Properties, then do this:

Render Setting Requirements For MEP Filepr10

Click file, and render. Click WMV, and click Custom.

Go to the video tab and set this here:

Render Setting Requirements For MEP Filere12

In Vegas 9, go to Project tab (there is a similar tab in Vegas 7 and Cool and use these settings:

Render Setting Requirements For MEP Filere11

Audio doesn't matter since I'm doing final render, but for my own vids I use Quality VBR, highest bitrate Smile

One other thing. Render to 852 by 480 instead of 640 by 360, because when I re-render, it lowers the quality ^^ Thanks! DO NOT RENDER TO HD. I will not accept it.

Render Setting Requirements For MEP Empty Re: Render Setting Requirements For MEP

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:04 am

Oooo, thanks for the pics instead of just telling...it makes it nifty XD

Render Setting Requirements For MEP Empty Re: Render Setting Requirements For MEP

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:58 pm

MidnightStorm6593 wrote:Oooo, thanks for the pics instead of just telling...it makes it nifty XD

You're welcome! It's what I like about this forum. You can put pics, videos, flash, etc Smile Makes it easier to understand ^^;;

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:10 am

*puts in the render settings*

awesomesauce
    rabbit

Post  Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:01 am

ffttt marf like you need help with your editing *rolls eyes at the epic marf* Razz
    VampyresProductions
    VampyresProductions

Post  VampyresProductions Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Eternia2012 wrote:ffttt marf like you need help with your editing *rolls eyes at the epic marf* Razz

'Tis true! cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

Post  Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:07 pm

VampyresProductions wrote:
    Eternia2012 wrote:ffttt marf like you need help with your editing *rolls eyes at the epic marf* Razz

'Tis true! cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

nuuuu im NOT epic! *shakes you both*
    GAWD! XDD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content